Re: [Public WebGL] Disable software rendering

Software rendering for WebGL is a difficult decision, because:
 * sometimes it's better to do slow software rendering than nothing;
 * sometimes it's worse, because if the WebGL context just failed, the page would default to e.g. Canvas2D rendering that would (in some cases) work better on non-accelerated systems. See Angry Birds, three.js, etc.

Maybe we need to add a WebGL context creation attribute "IHaveAGoodCanvas2DFallbackSoJustFailIfWebGLIsLikelyToBeSlowerHere". Native English speakers please advise on the name. Note that I didn't suggest "requireHardwareAcceleration" because we already discussed that that wasn't what was actually the most useful to know.

Benoit