Re: [Public WebGL] Disable software rendering

It's your driver that fell back to software mode, not webgl/browser.
Since webgl/browser side doesn't know when the underlying driver
switches between sw/hw, so it's either webgl is totally blocked, or
not blocked.

If you are using chrome, what's the about:gpu page say?  We might want
to block your GPU in general.