[Public WebGL] Disable software rendering

As I have a nobile GPU that is strictly OpenGL ES 2.0 only, there are a number of demos that fall back to software rendering. These demos absolutely kill my machine, and it takes me up to 2 minutes to find and kill the page that is causing such wild thrashing.

As the result is nearly always unusable, with basically a "picture" that changes every 10 seconds or so, I'm not seeing that the fallback to software rendering helps here. Is there a way to have only hardware rendering otherwise an error with no fallback?

--
  steve@adam.com.au