[Public WebGL] Firefox blocking cross-domain textures starting in Firefox 5; CORS relaxation not yet implemented.

Hi,

Per a decision of our security team, we landed the patch blocking cross-domain textures, including on the beta channel (to become Firefox 5). See bug 656277. We throw a DOM_SECURITY_ERR exception in that case.

The CORS relaxation part is not yet implemented but is obviously now a high priority... there's still hope to get it in Firefox 6.

Benoit