Re: [Public WebGL] Updated WebGL spec with bounds checking info

On Jun 1, 2011, at 3:25 PM, Kenneth Russell wrote:

> On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 11:28 PM, Tim Johansson <timj@opera.com> wrote:
>>
>> Some comments:
>>
>> <h3><a name="OUT_OF_RANGE_ARRAY_ACCESSES">Out-of-Range Array Accesses</h3>
>> <h3><a name="DYNAMIC_INDEXING_OF_ARRAYS">Dynamic Indexing of Arrays</h3>
>>
>> The lack of </a> in these headers breaks rendering for me.
>
> Since it looks like Chris is busy I've fixed these.

Not so much busy as lazy :-)

I've read the changes and made one small typo correction.

I'm concerned about the wording in 4.5 that says an error "may" be generated at compile time or "may" be generated at runtime. Shouldn't we say that the error must be generated in one place or the other?

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com