Re: [Public WebGL] Typed Array spec updates: strawman proposals

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Ben Vanik <ben.vanik@gmail.com> wrote:
> Love it!
> Two comments:
> Any reason that it's 'copyRange' instead of 'slice'? 'copyRange' is more
> explicit, but 'slice' is more consistent.

No good reason. I was wary of calling it "slice" because of the
renaming we had to do to the view classes' slice-like method. However,
I forgot that this method's copy semantics match those of Arrays',
unlike the view classes'. Changed.

> 'isReadOnly' should probably be 'readOnly' (the name that is used elsewhere
> in the html spec, for example on the <input> element).

Good point. Changed. Hopefully this won't conflict with Web IDL's
readonly attribute -- it probably won't because the capitalization is
different.

-Ken