[Public WebGL] ANGLE WebGLFramebuffer bug?

Hi,

I think I found a problem concerning framebuffer objects with ANGLE (if you use native OpenGL, it works fine).
Basically, if at the end of your draw call you bind a WebGLFramebuffer that is not the main framebuffer ("null"), the page composer (it seems) try to render it on the canvas.
Here follows a minimal example:

<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
window.onload = function () {
// get the WebGL context
var gl = document.getElementById("TEST_CANVAS").getContext("experimental-webgl");

    // clear canvas to red
    gl.clearColor(1.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0);
    gl.clear(gl.COLOR_BUFFER_BIT);

    // create and bind a framebuffer object
    var fb = gl.createFramebuffer();

// the page composer should always display the main framebuffer, not the currently bound one
// (comment the following line to see the red canvas)
gl.bindFramebuffer(gl.FRAMEBUFFER, fb);
}
</script>
</head>
<canvas id="TEST_CANVAS" width="128" height="128" style="border:1px solid gray;"></canvas>

It should display a red canvas. Instead, a blank one appears.

Best,
Marco.