Re: [Public WebGL] webglcontextrestored, WEBKIT_lose_context

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:58 AM, Cedric Vivier <cedricv@neonux.com> wrote:
Nice, maybe it would make sense to focus on loss/recovery events for now?
There is consensus on the changes related to these events and it will
be easier to follow discussion and progress.

The context creation error path and potential asynchronous context
initialization needs a lot more discussion imho, and we'll be able to
easily use the text from the lost/restored events after we are in a
good state with those.

I may just write a first pass defining a reasonable behavior for all of these without waiting for everything to settle, to see how everything might fit together. It'll let us get a sense of how things look when describing them this way. If it doesn't happen to match how things ultimately resolve, it's not a big deal (it'll need refinement no matter what). It might also point out problems for the other discussions to consider.

--
Glenn Maynard