Re: [Public WebGL] webglcontextrestored, WEBKIT_lose_context

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
This was discussed during today's WebGL conference call and all of the
desktop browser vendors currently implementing WebGL agreed that this
change should be made. I've updated Section 5.14.3 in the Editor's
Draft of the WebGL spec and the associated example below it. Please
review:

http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/#5.14.3

Great. I don't see any issues at the moment, except what Cedric mentioned.