Re: [Public WebGL] webglcontextrestored, WEBKIT_lose_context

El día 14 de abril de 2011 18:16, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> escribió:

> This was discussed during today's WebGL conference call and all of the
> desktop browser vendors currently implementing WebGL agreed that this
> change should be made. I've updated Section 5.14.3 in the Editor's
> Draft of the WebGL spec and the associated example below it. Please
> review:
>
> http://www.khronos.org/registry/webgl/specs/latest/#5.14.3

Thanks for this.  :)

My only nitpick is that the preventDefault function seems
underspecified.  Does an application have to call preventDefault after
every context lost event or is that setting preserved?

Also, I could just be bikeshedding, but calling it something more like
"allowContextRestoration()" might be more readable.  Maybe I just
don't want to have to read the spec to guess what default
preventDefault is referring to.

-Adrienne