Re: [Public WebGL] webglcontextrestored, WEBKIT_lose_context

El día 13 de abril de 2011 15:39, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> escribió:

> I think we should revise the extension specification and add an
> explicit restoreContext() call. Adrienne, what do you think?

Glenn makes a good point about the testing limitations of the current
extension.  I think it's a good idea to add a restoreContext call,
especially in the context of the larger discussion here.  If the spec
is revised to let contexts always be restored regardless of event
handler registration, then there would no longer be a way to test
prolonged lost context scenarios.

-Adrienne