Re: [Public WebGL] webglcontextrestored, WEBKIT_lose_context

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:08 PM, Adrienne Walker <enne@google.com> wrote:
I don't think it's incomplete. ÂYou can write two tests: one where you
register the webglcontextlost event handler to test restoration
behavior and one where you don't to test behavior under a permanently
lost context. ÂThat's what we do in WebKit.

This doesn't allow me to test losing the context, manipulating the UI in some way while the context is lost, then restoring the context later.

--
Glenn Maynard