Re: [Public WebGL] webglcontextrestored, WEBKIT_lose_context

El día 12 de abril de 2011 18:06, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> escribió:

> WEBKIT_lose_context exposes one function: loseContext.  It causes the
> context to be lost, and then restored a moment later.  This allows testing
> context loss, but it's incomplete: it's not possible to cause the context
> stay lost.  This is needed to test script behavior during an extended or
> permanent context loss; for example, when manipulating UI controls while the
> context is still lost.

I don't think it's incomplete.  You can write two tests: one where you
register the webglcontextlost event handler to test restoration
behavior and one where you don't to test behavior under a permanently
lost context.  That's what we do in WebKit.

-Adrienne