Re: [Public WebGL] Loading WebGLBuffer from an HTMLImageElement

It's a bit roundabout, but you can:

- Load the image as an image
- Draw it into an offscreen 2D <canvas> of the same size
- Use getImageData
- Use the returned ImageData's data buffer with buffer[Sub]Data

Requires an extra step with the canvas drawing (and associated extra memory usage), but should be possible.

    - Vlad