[Public WebGL] volume rendering of biological microscopic Image dataset

Hey All,

I have a requirement of rendering 3D volume on web which should also be interactive. Say, I have 120  2D microscopic images of a specimen, with different points in z-planes.. Now I want to have a 3d Visualization of this image dataset on web. Is it somehow already possible with WebGL? working on real data and not some model?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance. Looking forward to your answers.

--
Regards,
Asmi Shah