Re: [Public WebGL] Volume Textures

My bad, you're right.  Again I site the stats from multiple sources at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usage_share_of_operating_systems

Doesn't matter though, I guess we won't see volume textures until Chris says we can have them.  Unless of course Gregg would be willing to have Transgaming add it to Angle w/o it being in the official extension registry.