Re: [Public WebGL] Volume Textures

That's still a 1:4 ratio, the tail is wagging the dog.

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:06 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

Those stat's are deeply suspicious.

It is widely reported that in Japan the majority of people access the internet from their mobile devices. A large number of these devices do not have identifiable operation systems.

Another pointer is that when I visited http://whatsmyuseragent.com, only 4 of the most recent 15 visitors came from desktop devices.

Regards

-Mark