Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL on FF4/WinXP

Why so low on Windows 7? I would have expected Windows 7 systems to have GPUs, integrated or not, fully capable of running WebGL.

Regards

-Mark

On 30/03/2011 23:16, Benoit Jacob wrote:
Confirmed; here are some statistics that might be of interest to this mailing list:

OS WebGL success rate
Windows XP 21 %
Windows 2003 38 %
Windows Vista 24 %
Windows 7 58 %
Mac 80 %
Linux 40 %

From http://blog.mozilla.com/bjacob/2011/03/28/do-users-actually-get-hardware-acceleration/

Benoit

Thanks, Mark --ÂI was curious whether FF4 deactivates WebGL on certain operating systems. PerÂhttps://wiki.mozilla.org/Blocklisting/Blocked_Graphics_Drivers, apparently it does for Mac OS X 10.5 and below.