Re: [Public WebGL] Firefox 4 and blacklist reporting

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 05:56, Gregg Tavares (wrk) <gman@google.com> wrote:
> So, if we want it to work that way though it needs to be in the spec. The
> spec as it is not does not require this

Yes, the current paragraph in the spec is confusing and does not
describe the DOM event use case JavaScript developers are used to imho
(ie "when I trigger an event, my listeners are executed immediately").

How about something similar to the paragraph proposed earlier?

>  and so if you want to make sure your
> app works you have to use the setTimeout method I showed.

Has any browser implemented webglcontextcreation yet? (Mozilla has not afaik)
If any, has implemented it in such a way that it queues the event to
be dispatched later?

Cheers,