Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL on FF4/WinXP

None of the browser vendors blacklist WebGL, except perhaps Microsoft.  :-) What the vendors do blacklist are various GPUs and driver versions.

Just as with Chrome, FF4 blacklists older Intel integrated graphics chips such as the one in my notebook computer. Those will be found almost entirely in systems running Windows XP. This is most likely the cause of the reports. On my desktop Windows XP system with an NVIDIA GPU, FF4 runs WebGL just fine.

I am sure that Vangelis can tell you all this.

Regards

-Mark