Re: [Public WebGL] Firefox 4 and blacklist reporting

On 30/03/2011 01:08, Gregg Tavares (wrk) wrote:

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 1:29 AM, Mark Callow <callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp> wrote:

I thought get.webgl.org/troubleshooting would try the context creation
again and display the error string from webglcontextcreationerror, if
any?

No, it should not because many cards and browsers crash on context creation which means going to that page would not help them.
In that case the public wiki needs sample code for handling webglcontextcreationerror. I think it should be included in webgl-utils.js.

Regards

    -Mark
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow