[Public WebGL] More WebGL extensions

Following up on the extension discussions this week, I was looking at the WebKit Extensions3D implementation. It supports both extensions that are in the registry and those that are internal implementation details. But two stand out as being useful candidates for the registry:

	GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_blit
	GL_ANGLE_framebuffer_multisample

These were added to the OpenGL ES registry to reconcile the different ways multisampling is done in various imlementations, some standard and some platform dependent. For the display buffer WebGLContextAttributes give control over this feature. But when this extension is available multisampling can be applied to FBOs. I think it's a good candidate because multisampling support is available widely on desktop hardware and on mobile hardware from at least 2 vendors, and is currently deployed on at least one. It also doesn't degrade functionality if not present. It simply reduces rendering quality.

I propose we add them to the registry. One issue is that I don't see why this needs to be two extensions. Is there any use for one without the other?

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com