Re: [Public WebGL] RequestAnimationFrame stops updating after hitting a breakpoint

Please, if you find bugs in core functionality like
requestAnimationFrame, file them and provide test cases. For Chrome or
Chromium, please use http://crbug.com/ .

Also, we should focus this mailing list on specification issues per
its charter. Please use http://groups.google.com/group/webgl-dev-list
for discussions on programming with WebGL.

-Ken