[Public WebGL] Re: Volume Textures

On Mar 24, 2011, at 11:40 AM, John Davis wrote:

> Chris,
>
> I think your fears are a bit overblown.  Volume textures are worth an
> extension.  The benefits outweigh not having it.

The only fears I have is that I will try to run a cool new WebGL demo on my iPad and it won't work! I don't think that's fear, it's a desire to see WebGL content run on as many devices as possible. At this early stage, I see that as a more crucial goal than supporting lots of extensions.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com