Re: [Public WebGL] Volume Textures

If there any news of an OpenGL-ES >2.0 in the works?   Since WebGL
applications are likely to become a significant fraction of the users of
OpenGL-ES - maybe it's more productive to push to have these features
adopted into the core of ES...and then there's nothing here for us to
debate.

Assuming that's going to happen - it might make sense for people who wish
to lobby for new features to hit up the OpenGL ES folks to get them to
roll them into their core specification.

  -- Steve