Re: [Public WebGL] Volume Textures

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 7:42 PM, Benoit Jacob <bjacob@mozilla.com> wrote:

> [...]

Web is never universal.  For example, many Korean website build around
ActiveX, and it's only for Windows/IE users.  Also, we all know if a
web is built in Flash, certain devices won't display it.

Again, I think we should wait, but at certain point when webgl is well
known and well perceived, adding kicking ass but none-universal
extensions should be on the agenda.  Otherwise we are limiting
possibilities and holding back potential business/markets.