[Public WebGL] Is this list still just for discussing the webgl spec?

At 10:39 AM -0700 3/23/11, Oliver Hunt wrote:

>I'm not meaning to pick on you specifically, i've just been getting more and more annoyed with implementation bug discussions filling up the mailing list.

Is this list still just for discussing the webgl spec?

  This is where you can sign up for the public mailing list to
  discuss the WebGL draft specification, released on December 10 2009.

If so there should be a separate webgl list for discussing implementations, techniques, frameworks, etc.