Re: [Public WebGL] Firefox 4 not in beta any more

So am I the only one for whom Firefox 4 WebGL support is completely broken on Mac OS X?  I have gone to many WebGL sites including my own and all render an upside-down corrupted window where the WebGL canvas should be (see attached pictures of Google Body Browser).  This is happening on two Mac OS X 10.6.6 Macpro's with Nvidia GT120's I have here.  I can't find others complaining about the issue, so I'm wondering if it's a configuration problem on our machines.

Anyone else seeing this?

-- Dan