Re: [Public WebGL] PDF version of spec

On 2011/03/19 19:08, John Davis wrote:
> Is there a PDF version of the WebGL spec?
Why do you want a pdf version?

I think I know. If I am correct then a better question is when in the
the hell will  something like mhtm be standardized and widely available
so that we don't need PDF when we want to deliver an HTML spec like
WebGL in a single file.

BTW, you can make a PDF version by using your web browser to print the
spec to a PDF virtual printer, provided you have suitable software
installed. (Foxit PDF Creator, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)

Regards

    -Mark

begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660