Re: [Public WebGL] text input fields broken on Chrome 10 when webgl used

Interesting, this is breaking my WebGL demos too (eg. <http://learningwebgl.com/lessons/lesson07/index.html>).  Someone had reported it (see comments here <http://learningwebgl.com/blog/?p=684&cpage=1#comment-15999>) but I'd got the impression that it had been fixed when I investigated.   However, a fresh install today of Chrome shows the problem.

This is a pretty serious bug in Chrome.  My earlier experimentation suggested that any checkbox or text input field in a page that gets a WebGL context in the onload handler is broken.

Cheers,

Giles