[Public WebGL] text input fields broken on Chrome 10 when webgl used

When my users on Windows had their Chrome automatically upgrade from v9 to v10 text input fields stopped working.

Turns out there is a bug entered but it's not clear to me whether any work is being done or if the bug is categorized correctly:

You can see my latest contributions to the thread at the bottom.

I also have an ultra-simple page which demonstrates the issue on Chrome 10 on Windows:

http://visual-demos.dev.concord.org/seasons/test-for-webgl.html

The problem does not occur on Chrome 9 on Mac or Windows, Chrome 10 on Mac, Canary release on Windows or FF v4 on Windows.