Re: [Public WebGL] canvas resizing in firefox

On my WinXP system, (quad-core CPU, nVidia GT200, Firefox 4 nightly build
updated this morning) the sponge is responsive at N=3, gets me 1 FPS at
N=4 and the script times-out (but doesn't break) at N=5.

At N=4, it's clearly not fill-rate bound...I can zoom all the way in or
out and the frame rate doesn't change.