Re: [Public WebGL] FF4 webgl doesn't work on ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250

Hi,

Firefox indeed requires Catalyst 10.6 or newer. As you note, this is only a 'commercial' version number, and the actual check that is performed is on the 'internal' version number, and we require >= 8.741.0.0.

Can you check in your Windows registry the value of the "DriverVersion" key?

Benoit