[Public WebGL] canvas resizing in firefox

To resize canvas I use the function

var canvas; ...
  canvas.resize = function (){
    var size = Math.min(window.innerWidth, window.innerHeight) - 10;
    canvas.width =  size;   canvas.height = size;
    gl.viewport(0, 0, size, size);
    drawScene();
  } ...

all works fine in Chrome and Opera. Unfortunately in Firefox 4b12 or rc1 (WindowsXP sp3, Radeon 4***, Catalyst 11.1) large models are damaged under resizing
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/deflate/ship1.html 1.2Mb
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/deflate/cathedral1.html 2.5 Mb
(grasshoper.html, beetle.html, enterprise.html are fine).
1. Is this method accurate for canvas resizing?
My old one is wrong too as since it starts many "webGLStart" examples simultaneousely
2. can I use blacklisted ATI OpenGL drivers for testing?