Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL 1.0 ratified and released

Congratulations!

I've gotta say that this has been the smoothest, friendliest and most
effective piece of web standardization effort I've ever participated in.

I'm pleased to see that WebCL is heading in the same direction.  I
*really* wish we could get the audio side of things moving the same way
instead of trying to continually re-invent the wheel though.

  -- Steve