Re: [Public WebGL] Demo breakage

On 30 December 2010 22:23, Giles Thomas <giles.thomas@gmail.com> wrote:
On 30 December 2010 21:29, Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir@mozilla.com> wrote:

For the Minefield tests -- what platform are you testing on?  Except for the ones that are also broken in Chromium, the others all work fine for me on win32.

It was on Windows Vista 32-bit, with ATI graphics.  The build was one downloaded about an hour before I sent the message, so presumably last night's.  I've got a Win7/ATI laptop that I'll try them on later to see if it repros there.

Running them again just now on the 30 December Minefield beta 9 build (32-bit) on a Win7 64-bit laptop with ATI, they're all working just fine (and it looks like Ken's fixes to the particle demo work) -- in fact, the "Earth" demo works even though the wiki page says it doesn't.  So perhaps it was just something wrong with my work machine -- I'll try again tomorrow, perhaps after a reboot.  Assuming that it starts working again, sorry for the false alarm!

Cheers,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas