[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Public WebGL] Demo breakage



Hi Giles,

For the Minefield tests -- what platform are you testing on?  Except for the ones that are also broken in Chromium, the others all work fine for me on win32.

    - Vlad

----- Original Message -----
> Hi there,
> 
> 
> It looks like some of the demos on the WebGL public wiki are broken in
> the current nightlies for some browsers.
> 
> 
> Chromium
> 
> 
> â The particle effects demo at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/google/particles/index.html
> > displays one frozen frame.
> â The "Earth" demo at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/webkit/Earth.html
> > fails with "Uncaught TypeError: Object #<an HTMLDivElement> has no
> method 'snapshot'"
> 
> 
> 
> Minefield
> 
> 
> â The particle effects demo at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/google/particles/index.html
> > displays one frozen frame.
> â The San Angeles demo at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/google/san-angeles/index.html
> > displays nothing; there's no error in the console.
> â The image-texture-test at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/google/image-texture-test/index.html
> > displays nothing (apart from an HTML title)
> â The procedural-texture-test at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/google/procedural-texture-test/index.html
> > displays nothing (apart from an HTML title)
> â The Vertex Buffer Object Example at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/google/nvidia-vertex-buffer-object/index.html
> > displays nothing (apart from an HTML title)
> â
> â The "Earth" demo at <
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/webkit/Earth.html
> > fails with "Error: framerate is not defined" (but I think this one's
> expected to fail on Minefield)
> 
> 
> 
> I also got the following error a few times in the console:
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Error: Permission denied to access property 'mozRequestAnimationFrame'
> 
> 
> 
> Source File:
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/demos/common/webgl-utils.js
> 
> 
> 
> Line: 220
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Hope this is of some help to someone!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> 
> Giles
> --
> Giles Thomas
> giles@giles.net
> http://www.gilesthomas.com/
> http://projectdirigible.com/
> http://learningwebgl.com/

-----------------------------------------------------------
You are currently subscribed to public_webgl@khronos.org.
To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@khronos.org with
the following command in the body of your email: