Re: [Public WebGL] OpenGL drivers in Firefox

Eh - yeah - OK, I'd forgotten about those - and, actually, I still need
two computers on my desk because there are all sorts of other bugs like
this one: http://www.tubagames.net/chrome_bug/  ...that show up on one
OS and not the other).  I really need to go splurge on a Mac so I can
get yet wider bug coverage.

But it boils down to the same thing - if the about:config flags in
Firefox are somehow evil - then so are Chrome's command-line options.
IMHO, both are useful.

  -- Steve