Re: [Public WebGL] OpenGL drivers in Firefox

I know the options are debugging and development aids. I only became worried about them when it appeared that someone was trying to use them to avoid the restrictions laid down by WebGL for interoperability.

Not everything in about:config is strictly experimental, for example, the option to put the scroll bars on the left. (Whoever put that in deserves a huge thank you. Scroll bars should be on the left for languages written left to right.)

Regards

-Mark