Re: [Public WebGL] OpenGL drivers in Firefox

None of these options are intended to be user-visible; they're there as debugging and development aids, and in some cases for enabling experimental features (this goes for everything in about:config; I assume the same is similar with chromium's command line flags).  There are many changes here that could cause various parts of the web to stop working in the browser -- users should never need to touch these flags, and a warning is displayed before about:config is opened.  I really can't see any site asking users to click through a warning and make such a change... if they do it wouldn't be much different than asking the user to do any number of other potentially damaging things.

     - Vlad