Re: [Public WebGL] OpenGL drivers in Firefox

In the interests of inter-implementation consistency, perhaps these preferences should be removed from FF. I can foresee a snowball effect of some popular application causing people to set these preferences then others forgetting they changed the preferences and releasing other app's which use the non-WebGL features made available.

Regards

-Mark