Re: [Public WebGL] copyTexImage2D and copyTexSubImage2D

Yes. One way of implementing this moderately efficiently would be to
check whether the copyTexImage2D call will read any pixels outside the
framebuffer. If not, just call glCopyTexImage2D. If so, initialize the
texture to 0 and then use glCopyTexSubImage2D.

-Ken