Re: [Public WebGL] copyTexImage2D and copyTexSubImage2D

Ok, but that doesn't cover the case for copyTexSubImage2D.  We can
initialize undefined pixels to 0 or make sure they stay untouched.  I
am fine with either, but I think we should specify one so we could
test against it.  Otherwise there is no way to write a test.