[Public WebGL] vertex texture2D

1. At first Float texture2D in a fragment shader is used to simulate 2D membrane dynamics on GPU (PDE on 512x512 grid and ~110 fps on Radeon HD 4650). It is used next in a vertex shader to draw this membrane in 3D.
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/big_wave.html
2. "vertex texture2D (8bit) hole" is closed in Firefox 4b8,9 after I updated DirectX9 (after Vlad message). So I'll mark
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/waves/barkley3d.html
as an extension.
3. two more float fragment texture2D demos (for Chromium debuggers) - working with RGB and broken (but funny again) with LUMINANCE
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/wave_flat.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/wave_flat1.html
4. I'll make "nasty stream game" proto with "shallow water" simulations on GPU in a while
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/water.html
before you close "vertex texture2D hole"in Chromium. may be I shall put "animated shark" in your "aquarium" :)

Evgeny