Re: [Public WebGL] vertexAttribPointer conformance test

There is a category of trick/algorithm in which this kind of overlap is
actually useful.  Because each vertex shader 'run' is totally ignorant
of the the other vertices that make up a triangle - some per-triangle
things you'd like to be able to do are tricky.   Sending all three sets
of per-vertex data to each shader run does that...and that makes this
overlapping thing kinda useful.

So if there isn't a really good reason to ban this...we shouldn't.

  -- Steve