Re: [Public WebGL] vertexAttribPointer conformance test

Sure I can change it. I'm curious though, why the change from the OpenGL spec? There are lots of things I would love to change about OpenGL, why this one in particular?

I think this is the same as the GL spec,

"Clients must align data elements consistent with the requirements of the client
platform, with an additional base-level requirement that an offset within a buffer to
a datum comprising N basic machine units be a multiple of N ."  -- GL-ES v2.0.24 section 2.9

-- Kenneth Waters