Re: [Public WebGL] vertexAttribPointer conformance test

So I updated the test to test lots of combinations (checked in)

That brings up more questions about the restrictions added in section 6.3

1st) "why the restrictions"

Is there some situation we are trying to prevent that we need to prevent?

2nd) "why not more restrictions"

As currently specified it's possible to set size = 4, type = byte, stride = 1.  So as input to the shader you'll get

vec4 (element0,element1,element2,element3)
vec4 (element1,element2,element3,element4)
vec4 (element5,element6,element7,element8)

3rd) "why INVALID_OPERATION"

wouldn't INVALID_VALUE be more appropriate?