Re: [Public WebGL] Re: Removing extension numbers from WebGL extensions

On Dec 16, 2010, at 1:54 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> [...]

So extensions added to the registry aren't date-stamped? Appending numbers seems like a throwback to another century = reasonable for OpenGL, but not for us. I think the numbers just confuse the situation. They have nothing to do with an authors use of the extension, only in their organization within the standards body. We should nuke them and lead the way to the future!

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com