[Public WebGL] Float Vertex Texture Fetch in WebKit

a 2x1024x1024 triangles patch (a step to wave simulation) uses Float RGB (or RGBA) Vertex Texture Fetch
for gl.LUMINANCE I've got funny but wrong picture (included in the page) in Chromium without ANGLE
for LA I get blue error page (with OOPS).
Are there real (no ES) problems in implementation? (e.g. L->Red, LA->RG) Sorry I hope this is the last post on the topic. I'll wait for Firefox.