[Public WebGL] Float Vertex Texture Fetch in WebKit

a 2x1024x1024 triangles patch (a step to wave simulation) uses Float RGB (or RGBA) Vertex Texture Fetch
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/big_hat.html
for gl.LUMINANCE I've got funny but wrong picture (included in the page) in Chromium without ANGLE
http://www.ibiblio.org/e-notes/webgl/big_hat1.html
for LA I get blue error page (with OOPS).
Are there real (no ES) problems in implementation? (e.g. L->Red, LA->RG) Sorry I hope this is the last post on the topic. I'll wait for Firefox.

Evgeny